– LED Cluster chip consisting of 24 individual LED elements with balanced light spectrum.
– High energy density specially designed for strong plant growth (PAR=1.410 µmol m-2s-1).
– Colour and light intensity are adjustable manually via 2 channels.
– Integrated 0 – 10 V connection for using Qube control or other external controllers.
– The compact design allows for an ideal illumination of nano aquaria as well as dark edge areas in larger aquaria.
– Silent-running internal fan for reliable cooling of high-power LED chips.
– A flexible goose neck ensures a firm hold and easy alignment, a wire suspension system for mounting on the ceiling is included.
daylight white 8.000 K 10 pcs.
warm white 3.000 K 4 pcs.
red 660 nm 2 pcs.
green 520 nm 1 pcs.
royal blue 450 nm 6 pcs.
blue 420 nm 1 pcs.
There is a lense with 90° scattering angle installed.
Dimensions (housing) app. 80 x 80 x 65 mm
Weight incl. holder app. 725 g
Number of light channels 2
Number of light colours 6
Illuminated area max. app. 500 x 500 mm
PAR value 1450 µmol m-2s-1
Total lumen app. 1364 lm
Total consumption 50 watts max.
Power supply transformer 100-240 V / 50-60 Hz
Power supply light 24 V
|Dimensions||342 × 288 × 132 mm|